ICG 380 DRUM SCANNER | ScanXact®
The 380 is driven by the popular and intuitive ScanXact® colour conversion software, which has been updated to extend and improve the RGB scanning range while simplifying the interface. ScanXact® drives the 380 drum scanner as both a traditional CMYK scanner and as an RGB input device for the ICC colour management environment. If Photoshop® is your preferred colour management tool then ScanXact® will deliver the highest quality, raw RGB scans directly into the application.
The feature rich tool-set available to ScanXact includes:
- full five point gradation to correct for over and under exposed originals.
- selective global colour correction to clean or boost dirty or de-saturated colours.
- auto grey correction for the simple removal of unwanted colour casts.
- thresholding and interactive preview for better and faster lineart scanning.
- ink reduction, including UCR, UCA and GCR algorithms.
All these features combined with the batch setup and background scanning mode will keep your productivity to the optimum by continuing to scan whilst you work on your high resolution files in other retouching, colour management and page assembly applications. The 380 scanner and ScanXact® software offer the highest possible quality for the discerning colour professional.